First Step: Be Confident & Be Proud!
Many guys think having a small dick is a sign of inferior masculinity, or they fear that they can never satisfy their partner because of it. This builds up as they begin to believe their partners are disappointed in them, secretly want a guy who is bigger than them, or they feel embarrassed about it. The real truth is that for most women a guy who has such an obvious issue about the size of his penis is a bigger turn off than the penis itself. That’s right we have heard many women say that the reason for dumping a guy was not the quality of the sex, or the size of his penis, but the guys constant need to be validated about it.
Women acquaint masculinity with a bit of confidence and arrogance and so when a guy can’t stop whining about his small penis and his fear of her leaving him because of it, then that turns her off. By becoming so preoccupied about your size you are actually forgetting that there is more than one method to give a sexual partner pleasure than just penile penetration. As we will show in this article having a small penis is not the end of the world when it comes to sexual relations.
But if you start out believing you will fail, then you most likely will.
Embrace your small penis and be proud of it. Learn to be an attentive lover using every technique known to man to get her/him to orgasm and we are sure that your relationship will be better, your sex life will be fun, and she/he will feel they have found a man who really cares.
Accept Your Limitations
If you do have a smaller penis than average or a micro penis it might actually be the case that your penis wont have the same effect during sex that a average or larger penis will have. This doesn’t automatically mean you’re going to be awful at sex. It just means that you are going to have to learn other ways to please your partner. So it’s about time you just accepted it and moved on don’t you think?
The Biggest Sex Organ is the BRAIN!
Turn on a persons mind and you can turn on their other organs as well.
Females really need to be stimulated by romance, being listened too, sharing experiences and feelings, D&M talks, cuddling, emotional support, and even just being a considerate person to be around. They take much more work to reach the point where they want to have sex and the reason for that is that is how they are wired.
Men get horny very easily and it can happen in a millisecond let’s face it. You can be walking down the street and see something out of the corner of your eye and BAM you have a boner. Women are not normally like this and guys you need to respect that if you want to get into her pants.
Again let me reiterate that much of your hang ups about your penis size is also in your brain. So if your body image is really a problem for you then we cannot stress enough that you should seek professional counselling about it. The biggest problem for the small dick man is that nobody really teaches you how to use what you got. While we agree that there’s a mindset in the community that bigger is better, we can tell you that many big dick men are terrible in bed too because all they think they need to do is penetrate.
Your opportunity in being smaller is that you can be everything they don’t think they need to be. You can be the one that satisfies your partner on so many levels that your penis size becomes irrelevant. So wise up and let’s learn what you can do to become a great lover.
But what if they laugh about it?
So what? A man with micropenis once told us, “I’m a great date. A romantic dinner, sparkling conversation, a sensual massage, a good laugh at my penis, and then the best oral sex they’ve ever had. Everyone goes home with a smile on their face!”
If the worst they can do is laugh at your penis or make some comment then how you respond to that is up to you. But men who face their fears in this matter often find that the comments are a bit of a turn on more than soul crushing. The reason they say is that they come to realise that they are not their dicks. Who they are inside, soul & personality, is not measured by the size of their penis. Once you reach this place you actually can play on it and have fun with it and your partners will love it too. Also what turns them on is that all this humiliation play makes your small penis the absolute centre of attention.
Turn a negative into a positive and enjoy the attention you get from embracing it. It can be exhilarating.
But if your partner says you have a small dick and you do, then ask them what you can do to better satisfy them. Use it as an opening to learn more about your partners needs. Don’t run away and sulk about it. Have the courage to say, “Yes I know my penis is smaller than average. There’s nothing I can do about that.”
Trail & Error
Lastly before you learn some ways you can turn your sex life around just remember that like anything practice makes perfect. You may falter along the way and things may not always work out the way you want them too. This goes for any man in general regardless of their penis size. But hang in there and keep going for it and after a while you will find your groove and see that you can be a good lover for the person you love. Don’t be afraid to ask sexual partners about what worked and what didn’t work even if it feels a bit weird to do so.
Knowledge is power and if they tell you something that helps you improve your sexual techniques, then you will be better off for it.
The Best Sexual Positions with a Female for a small dick guy.
Sexual intercourse is only one aspect of sexual relations between a man and a woman (there is also romance and foreplay), but it’s an important part nonetheless. The size of most men’s penis’s need not affect the pleasure of intercourse for either the man or the woman. You have to remember that those that have extra small cocks are very rare anyway. These six sexual positions (below) will allow most men to get the feeling of the tightness he craves, and the woman the feeling of fullness she enjoys. Hopefully leaving both happy and satisfied.
1) Man-on-top: The woman tilts her pelvis down, aiming her vaginal opening toward the mattress, and holds her bent knees up toward her chest while keeping her head elevated on pillows. This will increase pressure against her vaginal walls and shorten her vaginal canal.
2) V-formation: As the woman lies on her back, the man should lift her legs in the air, hold her ankles, and spread her legs apart, forming a V, and then make his way inside her.
3) Doggy style or Rear Entry: The woman should be on all fours. The man should enter the woman from behind, but he should open his legs, and she should mostly close hers. The woman should her angle her body down by resting her head and shoulders flat on the bed. This will help her feel tighter, or the man feel bigger, however you prefer to look at it.
4) Woman Sitting: The man stands or kneels while the woman sits on the edge of the bed, sofa, or counter top. When the man enters her, it will be at a slight upward angle, so his penis should hit the top wall of her vagina. He’ll feel pressure and tightness as he hits that wall.
5) Cowboy: She lies on her back while he straddles her. He then gently inserts his penis through the tight opening created by her semi-closed legs. Tightness increases the intensity of the penetration.
6) Woman Face Down: The woman should lie face down on her stomach, legs straight out and closed. A pillow may be placed under the woman’s hips. With his knees bent, but keeping his torso upright, the man should place his genitals just under the woman’s buttocks and spread her legs on either side of her body, Being careful not to let his weight drop on her, he then makes his way inside. The woman may initially have to open her legs in order for the man to get his penis inside.
Erotic or Sensual Massage
The best way to get the most out of any sexual encounter with men or women, is to give your partner an erotic massage prior to attempting penetration. Women in particular find this a most enjoyable experience if done right, and some can even orgasm while you do it. You can also incorporate clitoral stimulation with fingers and tongue as part of the massage and she will love you for it.
Before we get into the steamy specifics there are some important things that need to be tended to. I will keep the details short and to the point:
- Please make sure your nails have no jagged edges that can ruin your efforts to please.
- Have your massage oil warming in a warm bowl of water so it is a pleasurable sensation (Oil is a MUST for a great massage. Water based oils are preferred, containing NO Nonoxynol-9 which can be an irritant to the skin). Keep it close by at all times because you will need it for continual lubrication for a smooth massage.
- You may want some “edible” oil for later on your tongue can work massaging erogenous zones.
- When you are giving a massage of any type, IMPORTANT: NEVER break contact with your partner’s skin. Once you have started the massage, keep that connection with your partner at all times.
- Create a sensual environment from the start. Light some candles, maybe some erotic incense of your choice or some Lavender oil heating in a burner (very sensuous and very relaxing).
- Turn the phone off. Draw the blinds. Lock the door. NO DISTRACTIONS!
- Last but surely not least – MUSIC! You can purchase soothing spa CDs at any music store. Try to make sure it will continually play. You certainly don’t want to have to get up to take care of the music flaws.
- TAKE YOUR TIME and BE GENTLE! So important! This is meant to be a slow process that builds into such uncontrollable sexual desire for both of you the end result will leave you both breathless.
- You should both have a glass of water, wine, or something sweet to sip.
Lets get started shall we?
What we have provided here is a couple of examples of what you can find online about erotic massage. There is plenty more information online and in books about the art of erotic massage so it’s time you started learning something that will only benefit your sex life.
Cunnilingus Levels The Playing Field!
According to a recent study 81% of women say they have a better orgasm after receiving oral sex than compared to sexual penetration, and 88% of married women prefer cunnilingus to sexual intercourse.
A woman’s clitoris consists of more than 8,000 sensitive nerve endings ready for pleasuring. The amount of nerve endings in a clitoris is twice the amount of the penis.
If you are easily aroused when your partner stroke or lick your penis, can you imagine how pleasurable it could be for your lady if you just spend the effort to stimulate her clitoris?
However, the problem is most men think any lick will do. Cunnilingus is more than just poking your tongue around her vagina or clitoris. Cunnilingus is not the same as licking an ice-cream. In fact, if you don’t do it correctly you will probably turn her off more than anything.
So how do you give a good cunnilingus? Here are some tips:
Tip One: Make sure she is sufficiently aroused. She cannot enjoy cunnilingus if she is not sexually turned on. This is where a lot of men make mistake. They tend to go for the clitoris too early in the game, which can cause a lot of pain if she is not sufficiently aroused yet. So spend some time on foreplay to arouse her before you head south. During foreplay, lick her breasts, neck, spine, inner thighs and earlobes. Do not forget to lock lips and women get really turn on by kissing.
Tip Two: Place your tongue on the left or right hand side of the clitoris and move it from side to side as if you are sweeping the floor. This is the easiest and most effective method to bring your girl to orgasm. Start off slowly and increase the pace when you see she is enjoying it.
Tip Three: Take her clitoris inside your mouth and suck on it. Do it gently. Warning: DO NOT bite the clitoris or blow air into her vagina.
Tip Four: While licking her clitoris, insert your fingers into her vagina and try to reach for the g-spot. Girls can get 2 orgasms at the same time and your aim is to make her reach both g-spot and clitoral orgasms together. To find the g-spot, insert your index finger into her vagina and make a “come here” motion. The g-spot is located at the front wall of her vagina. Try to reach for a rough bump on the wall. Once you have found the g-spot, stimulate it by applying consistent pressure on it.
Tip Five: Vary the positions you perform cunnilingus. Don’t always stick to one position as things get boring after some time. Spice up your lovemaking by getting into a new cunnilingus position.
Cunnilingus is simply the best and fastest way to make a girl orgasm.
Use Your Imagination!
1) The Strap On Dildo: Be any size she wants. The good thing about some brands of strap ons is that they are hollow inside and some small dick guys can slide them over their cocks so you feel the sensations too. Try having her fuck you with it as that can be fun for her as well.
2) The Butt plug: If she allows it, try putting a butt plug inside her anus before you have sex as this can help make her vagina tighter for your small manhood. You can even get vibrating butt plugs that will increase her pleasure. If she doesn’t want to do this then please respect her wishes.
3) Use Your Imagination: There are fetishes for small penises like SPH, feminisation, chastity cages, cuckolding, exhibitionism, and so on. Explore your sexual fantasies with your partner and learn how being imaginative can spice up your love life and make you both happy. Just remember to respect other peoples limits in expressing sexual fantasy.
4) Use your Fingers/Fist Digital penetration can be most enjoyable for women if done correctly. If your penis is way too small to give her maximum pleasure try a some digital penetration. If she is game you could work her up to being fisted but start gently using more fingers each time until she gets used to it. Like always respect your partners limits and if she doesn’t want to try fisting then don’t push it.
1) Gay anal Sex: For most men with small dicks they usually assume the role of being a bottom (ie the one who is anally penetrated) but don’t feel you have to do this if you don’t want to. You’d be surprised at how many guys like to have anal sex with a smaller cock because it is pleasurable and it doesn’t hurt. While the distance between the rectum & prostrate can vary according to the individual, it is on average only 2-4 inches inside the rectum. So most small dick guys will hit the male gspot (the prostrate) with no problems. So just because you are small doesn’t mean you’re automatically the bottom in the relationship. Learn to versatile rather than label yourself and thus restrict your sexual experience.
2) Fellatio: Or more commonly a blow job is the easiest way to satisfy a male sexual partner and guess what it doesn’t have anything to do with the size of your penis. Tips for giving the best head:
- Maintain a little eye contact – he gets lonely up there.
- Your teeth don’t exist – never use teeth unless he requests it.
- The Right Mindset – The key to cock is in the focus.
- Believe in the Cock – If you’re not willing to trust him and commit yourself with 100 percent total devotion to his penis, don’t bother.
- Don’t forget the Balls – They like to be sucked and squeezed.
- Rhythm & Motion – He will instinctively begin to rock slightly. Never stop moving along with him.
- The Final Countdown – Something happens between giving the blow job and the point of no return. His balls get hard and begin to disappear. He stiffens and arches his body toward your mouth and his moaning may get a bit more whimpery and ardent.
- The Finish Line – Increase the speed of your mouth and good hand. Let him feel you pulling his orgasm right out of him.
- Baring The Load – Spitting it out means like. Swallowing means love. And gargling with cum makes you look like a crazy slut.
- The Aftermath – Once he’s spent, he’s pretty exhausted and probably in another land. You’re not going to get him back.
3) Not all Gay guys are Size Queens: Yeah hard to imagine I know but there are those that really dig small cocks, chubbies or bears with small penises and just guys who will do anyone. So don’t assume every gay guy will reject you. Be persistent and you will get laid. Don’t feel bad if some say no, because it’s them who is missing out by being so closed minded.
4) Toys – Just like above incorporate the use of sex toys in your gay intercourse for that added pleasure.
5) Use Your Imagination – Like above use BDSM, roleplay, SPH, Pee Play, or whatever makes your sex life more satisfying for you and your partner.