Positions & Tips for Sex With A Smaller Penis
The first step begins with YOU!
Many guys think having a small dick is a sign of inferior masculinity, or they fear that they can never satisfy their partner because of it. This builds up as they begin to believe their partners are disappointed in them, secretly want a guy who is bigger than them, or they feel embarrassed about it. The real truth is, for most women a guy who has such an obvious psychological issue about the size of his penis is a bigger turn off than the actual penis itself. That’s right we have heard many women say that the reason for dumping a guy was not the quality of the sex, or the size of his penis, but the guys constant need to be validated about it.
Women acquaint sexual masculinity with a bit of confidence and arrogance, so when a guy can’t stop whining about his small penis, or his fear of her leaving him because of it, that turns her off. By becoming so preoccupied about your size, you are actually forgetting that there’s more than one way to give a sexual partner pleasure than just penis-in-vagina (PIV). As we will show in this article, having a small penis is not the end of the world when it comes to sexual relations.
But if you start out believing you will fail, then you most likely will. That’s the power of the mind.
Embrace your small penis and be proud of it. Learn to be an attentive lover using every technique known to man to get her/him to orgasm and we are sure that your relationship will be better, your sex life will be fun, and she/he will feel they have found a man who really cares.
Accept Your Limitations
If you do have a small penis or a micropenis, it might actually be the case that your penis won’t have the same effect during sex that a larger penis will have. This doesn’t automatically mean you’re going to be awful at sex. It just means that you are going to have to learn other ways to please your partner. This doesn’t make you less of a man, it actually makes you more of one because it shows you’re willing to put your partners pleasure before your own.
The Biggest Sex Organ is the BRAIN!
Turn on a person’s mind and you can turn on their other organs as well.
Females really need to be stimulated by romance, being listened too, sharing experiences and feelings, D&M talks, cuddling, emotional support, and even just being a considerate person to be around. They take much more work to reach the point where they want to have sex and the reason for that is that is how they are wired.
Men get horny very easily and it can happen in a millisecond let’s face it. You can be walking down the street and see something out of the corner of your eye and BAM you have a boner. Women are not normally like this and guys you need to respect that if you want to get into her pants.
Again let me reiterate that much of your hang ups about your penis size is also in your brain. So if your body image is really a problem for you then we cannot stress enough that you should seek professional counselling about it. The biggest problem for the small dick man is that nobody really teaches you how to use what you got. While we agree that there’s a mindset in the community that bigger is better, we can tell you that many big dick men are terrible in bed too because all they think they need to do is penetrate.
Your opportunity in being smaller is that you can be everything they don’t think they need to be. You can be the one that satisfies your partner on so many levels that your penis size becomes irrelevant. So wise up and let’s learn what you can do to become a great lover.
But what if they laugh at it?
How you respond to this is up to you.
Many men find this situation (or the thought of it) horrifying. Humiliation is something that scares a lot of men. It feeds their negative self beliefs (my penis is small, I suck at sex, so I must be a worthless man). This kind of thinking is not healthy, it’s wrong, and the guys who feel this way know it too on an intellectual level. Yet they cannot seem to shake it, and it festers in the mind like a cancer. It becomes an obsession. If this is you, then we really suggest you seek psychological counselling. You don’t have to live like this, you can be helped.
If a partner comments about your penis size, then you really need to try to ignore it and press on. You’ve got them that far (third base), so there’s a good chance you’ll have sex. You need to use the skills we discuss on this page to show them that your size is not a handicap in giving them pleasure. Concentrate on their pleasure, and your penis size will become a non-issue. Become overly nervous and self-conscious, and your performance will suffer. You’re not thinking about your partner now, but worrying about yourself. That’s the recipe for bad sex, and premature ejaculation.
I know this sounds easier said than done, but it’s easier than you think to do. How you respond to someone saying you’re small comes down to your own attitude to life.
If a partner says they think your penis size is not as enjoyable for them, ask them what you can do to better satisfy them. Use it as an opening to learn more about your partners needs, maybe even educate them on what will work better next time (like different positions). Don’t assume your partner knows everything about sex. They may have limited experiences with smaller penises and so have never learned how to have sex with men like that. This is where a bit of self-confidence comes into play, even if you don’t feel it – you should project it. Have the courage to say, “Yes, I know my penis is small, but that doesn’t mean I can’t make you orgasm.”
Don’t run away and sulk about every mishap in the bedroom, or every time some nasty individual makes a hurtful remark about your penis. That’s a sure fire way to become what it is you fear.
Strangely, SPH does help some men.
Some men find dirty/nasty comments about their small size a real turn on. The reason is they have found self-acceptance over their penis size issues/fears. Once a small penis man reaches this place, he finds he can actually play on it and have fun with it. What turns them on is all that SPH play makes them the absolute centre of attention, and allows them to explore other sexual fantasies as well. SPH can empower a partner to also explore their sexual fantasies too.
A man with micropenis once told us:
I’m a great date. A romantic dinner, sparkling conversation, a sensual massage, a good laugh at my penis, and then the best oral sex ever. Everyone goes home with a smile on their face!
SPH is not for everyone, but it is one way to enjoy what you have. The important thing is you find what works for you, and go with it.
**For partners of men with small penises, do not try SPH unless he has indicated he likes it. Many men find humiliation a turn-off, despite what you may see on the internet.
Trail & Error
Lastly before you learn some ways you can turn your sex life around just remember that like anything practice makes perfect. You may falter along the way and things may not always work out the way you want them too. This goes for any man in general regardless of their penis size. But hang in there and keep going for it and after a while you will find your groove and see that you can be a good lover for the person you love. Don’t be afraid to ask sexual partners about what worked and what didn’t work even if it feels a bit weird to do so.
Knowledge is power and if they tell you something that helps you improve your sexual techniques, then you will be better off for it. Good luck!
First Lesson: Foreplay IS Your Friend!
Foreplay is a set of emotionally and physically intimate acts between two (or more) people meant to create sexual arousal, and desire for sexual activity. Foreplay stimulates both partners’ sexuality, lowers inhibitions, and increases emotional intimacy. It implies a certain level of confidence and trust between partners.
Foreplay often involves, kissing, licking, sucking, massage, lingerie, rubbing, dirty talk, sensual contact, watching pornography, roleplaying, costumes, cuddling, stroking, spanking, mutual masturbation, hand jobs, and really the list can go on and on. The only limit is your imagination as often sexual fetishes are foreplay based. Merely a means to heighten arousal until the sexual act occurs. What makes foreplay such a good place to start is that you can cause your partner to have intense orgasms just through foreplay alone.
Here’s what you should be thinking about:
- Kissing gets her going and keeps her going - Women get their greatest erotic pleasure from frequent, passionate kissing. If you get the sense that she’s starting to lose interest, kissing is always the best way to bring her back into it. Just remember that passionate kissing doesn’t always mean frantically swabbing out her tonsils with your tongue. Try to mix-up your kissing with different styles of kissing and on different parts of the body.
- Talk To Her – Using compliments and gentle loving words can engender a high level of intimacy during sex. Also, talking dirty can be areal turn-on for her too, but don’t just start talking dirty as your first move as she might think you’re an idiot. Ask her if she likes dirty bedroom talk, and what her limits are (what words she doesn’t like). Start off slowly and gauge her reactions before you get too full on. For More Information: CLICK THIS LINK.
- Pay Attention to both breasts – 9 simple steps to satisfy your woman’s breasts
- Be Gentle – Don’t just dive right in and try to do everything straight away, slow down, build it up, and take your time.
- Undress Them – The acting of undressing your partner can be a real turn on for them, as you slowly explore their bodies.
- Put Your Tongue Back in Your Mouth – Using your Tongue is fun and can be very sexy, but too much tongue can be a turn off. This goes for tongue engagement across all body parts: mouth (kisses are meant to involve lips and tongue, not tongue only, ears, and neck (neck kisses are wonderful, but slobbering all over your partner like a dog can be a turn off). Hickey’s are not cool for the modern woman who has to work the next day. Ask her before you do that. Respect your partners limits.
- Take Your Time – Build up the sexual tension slowly and your partner will have a much better and more powerful orgasm.
- Multi-Task – Use both hands and mouth all at once, stimulating different areas of the body simultaneously, not just one area. keep busy.
- Enjoy Their Efforts To Please You – If she’s wearing sexy lingerie for you then show your appreciation. Take your time to take it in, not just rip it off in your mad dash for intercourse. Tell her how beautiful and sexy she looks. Show her just how special she is to you. Undress her slowly, explore her body.
- Nibbling Only – Most women like a little nibble on parts of their body, but not painful bites. Be gentle with her.
- Use your Fingers - Digital vaginal/anal penetration can be most enjoyable for women if done correctly. In fact, finger fucking is a great way to stimulate her G-spot, and can cause more powerful orgasms than PIV. You’ve seen those squirter porn movies, how the female practically convulses in orgasmic bliss just with finger fucking alone. You have fingers don’t you? Great, then you can give her mind-blowing vaginal orgasms just with your fingers.
- Ask what turns her on – Come right out and ask what she likes during sex. Most women appreciate men who want to make sure they’re satisfied. If she notices you’re working hard to please her, she’ll be more likely to return the favour. And tell us: Is there a better place to develop your work ethic?
- Reward her bravery – When she initiates the action, make an extra effort to please her sexually and to let her know how much you approve. Tell her you loved her initiation. Sometimes women wonder if you’re going to perceive initiation as negative or if it might make you uncomfortable. Talk to her.
- Fetish Based Foreplay - This type of foreplay is something you might try in a more established relationship, not a one night stand or a partner you’ve only known for a short period. However, if you look at most sexual fetishes they’re often a form of foreplay, until the final sexual act. A way of intensifying arousal, although in a less conventional manner. This type of foreplay may include things like BDSM, water sports, Role playing, Costumes, scat, Toys, tickling, anal play, and the list goes on and on. The limit is your imagination.
The Ultimate – Never Fails – Foreplay Tool: Erotic or Sensual Massage
The best way to get the most out of any sexual encounter with men or women, is to give your partner an erotic massage prior to attempting penetration. Women in particular find this a most enjoyable experience if done right, and some can even orgasm while you do it. You can also incorporate clitoral stimulation with fingers and tongue as part of the massage and she will love you for it.
Before we get into the steamy specifics there are some important things that need to be tended to. I will keep the details short and to the point:
- Please make sure your nails have no jagged edges that can ruin your efforts to please.
- Have your massage oil warming in a warm bowl of water so it is a pleasurable sensation (Oil is a MUST for a great massage. Water based oils are preferred, containing NO Nonoxynol-9 which can be an irritant to the skin). Keep it close by at all times because you will need it for continual lubrication for a smooth massage.
- You may want some “edible” oil for later on your tongue can work massaging erogenous zones.
- When you are giving a massage of any type, IMPORTANT: NEVER break contact with your partner’s skin. Once you have started the massage, keep that connection with your partner at all times.
- Create a sensual environment from the start. Light some candles, maybe some erotic incense of your choice or some Lavender oil heating in a burner (very sensuous and very relaxing).
- Turn the phone off. Draw the blinds. Lock the door. NO DISTRACTIONS!
- Last but surely not least – MUSIC! You can purchase soothing spa CDs at any music store. Try to make sure it will continually play. You certainly don’t want to have to get up to take care of the music flaws.
- TAKE YOUR TIME and BE GENTLE! So important! This is meant to be a slow process that builds into such uncontrollable sexual desire for both of you the end result will leave you both breathless.
- You should both have a glass of water, wine, or something sweet to sip.
Lets get started shall we?
What we have provided here is a couple of examples of what you can find online about erotic massage. There is plenty more information online and in books about the art of erotic massage so it’s time you started learning something that will only benefit your sex life.
Women Love Oral Sex!
In fact, most women like oral sex more than they like vaginal sex.
According to a recent study 81% of women say they have a better orgasm after receiving oral sex than compared to sexual penetration, and 88% of married women prefer cunnilingus to sexual intercourse. A woman’s clitoris consists of more than 8,000 sensitive nerve endings ready for pleasuring. The amount of nerve endings in a clitoris is twice the amount of the penis.
If you are easily aroused when your partner stroke or lick your penis, can you imagine how pleasurable it could be for your lady if you just spend the effort to stimulate her clitoris? However, the problem is most men think any lick will do. Cunnilingus is more than just poking your tongue around her vagina or clitoris. Cunnilingus is not the same as licking an ice-cream. In fact, if you don’t do it correctly you will probably turn her off more than anything.
So how do you give a good cunnilingus? Here are some tips:
Tip One: Make sure she is sufficiently aroused. She cannot enjoy cunnilingus if she is not sexually turned on. This is where a lot of men make mistake. They tend to go for the clitoris too early in the game, which can cause a lot of pain if she is not sufficiently aroused yet. So spend some time on foreplay to arouse her before you head south. During foreplay, lick her breasts, neck, spine, inner thighs and ear lobes. Do not forget to lock lips and women get really turn on by kissing.
Tip Two: Place your tongue on the left or right hand side of the clitoris and move it from side to side as if you are sweeping the floor. This is the easiest and most effective method to bring your girl to orgasm. Start off slowly and increase the pace when you see she is enjoying it.
Tip Three: Take her clitoris inside your mouth and suck on it. Do it gently. Warning: DO NOT bite the clitoris or blow air into her vagina.
Tip Four: While licking her clitoris, insert your fingers into her vagina and try to reach for the g-spot. Girls can get 2 orgasms at the same time and your aim is to make her reach both g-spot and clitoral orgasms together. To find the g-spot, insert your index finger into her vagina and make a “come here” motion. The g-spot is located at the front wall of her vagina. Try to reach for a rough bump on the wall. Once you have found the g-spot, stimulate it by applying consistent pressure on it.
Tip Five: Vary the positions you perform cunnilingus. Don’t always stick to one position as things get boring after some time. Spice up your lovemaking by getting into a new cunnilingus position.
Cunnilingus is simply the best and fastest way to make a girl orgasm. There are many books and online resources available on this subject. Read them all to work out the best technique for you. This article is quite good.
Putting it all together!
There’s no step 1, 2, 3, and so on when it comes foreplay, sensual massage, and oral sex. Everyone is different, and once you know what techniques to employ you can do them in spontaneous ways that will enhance the pleasure even more. It’s important to keep trying to read how your partner is responding, and adjust accordingly. Hey, even ask her/him if what you’re doing works for them while you’re doing it.
So look at you now, you can give your partner powerful orgasms and you still haven’t even used your penis yet!
Still, you’re worried about vaginal sex (PIV). Can you give her pleasure that way? The nerve endings responsible for pleasure inside the vagina are in the first third, or outer third nearest the vaginal opening of the canal, any deeper and she won’t feel it anyway. It’s the friction of your penis rubbing these nerves that cause her pleasure, not the length of your penis. So penis girth is actually more important than length for most women. Large men have the advantage in that usually their girth is large too (more friction), and their size gives women a feeling of fullness. Some really women like the stretching and fullness of a larger penis and we often refer to these types as size queens.
The good news is not all women are like that, and some even find large penises a turn off because they hurt. But smaller men can get the same results by employing several sexual positions (discussed below) that create the same feelings in a woman that a large penis can. Also, as a women begins orgasm her vagina will contract and relax rapidly. A contracting vagina will squeeze any penis size, and make you feel big to her.
However, the biggest reason small dick men are told that their penises are no good for sex is that it can’t reach the G-spot, but it that true?
A common myth small penis men are told is that a small penis can’t hit the G-Spot, and that’s the main reason sex isn’t good with them. This is just plain wrong.
The G-spot, also called the Gräfenberg spot (for German gynecologist Ernst Gräfenberg), is characterised as an erogenous area of the vagina that, when stimulated, may lead to strong sexual arousal, powerful orgasms and potential female ejaculation. It is typically reported to be located 2–3 inches (5.1–7.6 cm) up the front (anterior) vaginal wall between the vaginal opening and the urethra and is a sensitive area that may be part of the female prostate.
Is your penis longer than two inches? Yes? OK, then you can stimulate the G-Spot. Using the right techniques and positions, you can give a female a powerful vaginal orgasm.
Providing she is capable of having one, as not all women can orgasm this way.Although the G-spot has been studied since the 1940s, disagreement still persists over its existence as a distinct structure, definition, and location. Many believe it’s more a subjective experience for women, rather than a measurable phenomena. Other studies, using ultrasound, have found physiological evidence of the G-spot in women who report having orgasms during vaginal intercourse, but only in women who experience vaginal intercourse (not all women do – see below). It is also hypothesised that the G-spot is an extension of the clitoris and that this is the cause of orgasms experienced vaginally.
Vaginal orgasm is in fact not common in women at all, and it’s estimated that only 25% of woman can orgasm via sexual intercourse (PIV) alone. Some women report not liking it all if a male partner hits her G-Spot, to them it feels like they’re going to wet themselves (urine). However, all women orgasm via the clitoris.
The Best Heterosexual Sex Positions with a Smaller Penis.
Sexual intercourse (PIV) is only one aspect of sexual relations between a man and a woman, but it plays an important role in intimacy. The size of most men’s penises need not affect the pleasure of intercourse for either participant. You have to remember that those that have extra small penises are very rare anyway (less than 1% of all men). These six sexual positions (below) will allow most men to get the feeling of the tightness he craves, and the woman the feeling of fullness she enjoys. Hopefully leaving both happy and satisfied.
1) Man-on-top: The woman tilts her pelvis down, aiming her vaginal opening toward the mattress, and holds her bent knees up toward her chest while keeping her head elevated on pillows. This will increase pressure against her vaginal walls and shorten her vaginal canal.
2) V-formation: As the woman lies on her back, the man should lift her legs in the air, hold her ankles, and spread her legs apart, forming a V, and then make his way inside her. A good position for stimulating her G Spot.
3) Doggy style or Rear Entry: The woman should be on all fours. The man should enter the woman from behind, but he should open his legs, and she should mostly close hers. The woman should her angle her body down by resting her head and shoulders flat on the bed. This will help her feel tighter, or the man feel bigger, however you prefer to look at it. This is also a good position for stimulating the G Spot of a woman.
4) Woman Sitting: The man stands or kneels while the woman sits on the edge of the bed, sofa, or counter top. When the man enters her, it will be at a slight upward angle, so his penis should hit the top wall of her vagina. He’ll feel pressure and tightness as he hits that wall.
5) Cowboy: She lies on her back while he straddles her. He then gently inserts his penis through the tight opening created by her semi-closed legs. Tightness increases the intensity of the penetration.
6) Woman Face Down: The woman should lie face down on her stomach, legs straight out and closed. A pillow may be placed under the woman’s hips. With his knees bent, but keeping his torso upright, the man should place his genitals just under the woman’s buttocks and spread her legs on either side of her body, Being careful not to let his weight drop on her, he then makes his way inside. The woman may initially have to open her legs in order for the man to get his penis inside. Another position good for G-spot stimulation.
Use Your Imagination!
1) The Strap On Dildo: Be any size she wants. The good thing about some brands of strap ons is that they are hollow inside and some small dick guys can slide them over their cocks so you feel the sensations too. Try having her fuck you with it as that can be fun for her as well.
2) The Butt plug: If she allows it, try putting a butt plug inside her anus before you have sex as this can help make her vagina tighter for your small manhood. You can even get vibrating butt plugs that will increase her pleasure. If she doesn’t want to do this then please respect her wishes.
3) Use Your Imagination: There are fetishes for small penises like SPH, feminisation, chastity cages, cuckolding, exhibitionism, and so on. Explore your sexual fantasies with your partner and learn how being imaginative can spice up your love life and make you both happy. Just remember to respect other peoples limits in expressing sexual fantasy.
1) Gay anal Sex: For most men with small dicks they usually assume the role of being a bottom (ie the one who is anally penetrated) but don’t feel you have to do this if you don’t want to. You’d be surprised at how many guys like to have anal sex with a smaller cock because it is pleasurable and it doesn’t hurt. While the distance between the rectum & prostate can vary according to the individual, it is on average only 2-4 inches inside the rectum. So most small dick guys will hit the male G-spot (the prostrate) with no problems. So just because you are small doesn’t mean you’re automatically the bottom in the relationship. Learn to versatile rather than label yourself and thus restrict your sexual experience.
2) Fellatio: Or more commonly a blow job is the easiest way to satisfy a male sexual partner and guess what it doesn’t have anything to do with the size of your penis. Tips for giving the best head:
- Maintain a little eye contact – he gets lonely up there.
- Your teeth don’t exist – never use teeth unless he requests it.
- The Right Mindset – The key to cock is in the focus.
- Believe in the Cock – If you’re not willing to trust him and commit yourself with 100 percent total devotion to his penis, don’t bother.
- Don’t forget the Balls – They like to be sucked and squeezed.
- Rhythm & Motion – He will instinctively begin to rock slightly. Never stop moving along with him.
- The Final Countdown – Something happens between giving the blow job and the point of no return. His balls get hard and begin to disappear. He stiffens and arches his body toward your mouth and his moaning may get a bit more whimpery and ardent.
- The Finish Line – Increase the speed of your mouth and good hand. Let him feel you pulling his orgasm right out of him.
- Baring The Load – Spitting it out means like. Swallowing means love. And gargling with cum makes you look like a crazy slut.
- The Aftermath – Once he’s spent, he’s pretty exhausted and probably in another land. You’re not going to get him back.
3) Not all Gay guys are Size Queens: Yeah hard to imagine I know but there are those that really dig small cocks, chubbies or bears with small penises and just guys who will do anyone. So don’t assume every gay guy will reject you. Be persistent and you will get laid. Don’t feel bad if some say no, because it’s them who is missing out by being so closed-minded.
4) Toys – Just like above incorporate the use of sex toys in your gay intercourse for that added pleasure.
5) Use Your Imagination – Like above use BDSM, roleplay, SPH, Pee Play, or whatever makes your sex life more satisfying for you and your partner.