The Ultimate – Never Fails – Foreplay Tool: Erotic or Sensual Massage
The best way to get the most out of any sexual encounter with men or women, is to give your partner an erotic massage prior to attempting penetration. Women in particular find this a most enjoyable experience if done right, and some can even orgasm while you do it. You can also incorporate clitoral stimulation with fingers and tongue as part of the massage and she will love you for it.
Before we get into the steamy specifics there are some important things that need to be tended to. I will keep the details short and to the point:
- Please make sure your nails have no jagged edges that can ruin your efforts to please.
- Have your massage oil warming in a warm bowl of water so it is a pleasurable sensation (Oil is a MUST for a great massage. Water based oils are preferred, containing NO Nonoxynol-9 which can be an irritant to the skin). Keep it close by at all times because you will need it for continual lubrication for a smooth massage.
- You may want some “edible” oil for later on your tongue can work massaging erogenous zones.
- When you are giving a massage of any type, IMPORTANT: NEVER break contact with your partner’s skin. Once you have started the massage, keep that connection with your partner at all times.
- Create a sensual environment from the start. Light some candles, maybe some erotic incense of your choice or some Lavender oil heating in a burner (very sensuous and very relaxing).
- Turn the phone off. Draw the blinds. Lock the door. NO DISTRACTIONS!
- Last but surely not least – MUSIC! You can purchase soothing spa CDs at any music store. Try to make sure it will continually play. You certainly don’t want to have to get up to take care of the music flaws.
- TAKE YOUR TIME and BE GENTLE! So important! This is meant to be a slow process that builds into such uncontrollable sexual desire for both of you the end result will leave you both breathless.
- You should both have a glass of water, wine, or something sweet to sip.